Our Orthopedic Service at NGUC
NGUC provides immediate attention to trauma-related injuries, including joints sprains, muscle strains, minor dislocation, closed fractures, etc. Our Urgent Care is equipped with on-site X-ray.
We also provide treatment for other musculoskeletal injuries such as :
– tennis elbow
– trigger finger
– carpal tunnel syndrome
– joints issues: Painful, swollen or injured joints of the ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee, neck, and shoulder.
– Pediatric injuries
– cast or wound dressing issues
– post surgical wound care
– Sports Injuries
– workers comp
- Immediate Access – Same day appointments and walk-ins are welcome, with shorter wait times compared to the ER .
- Specialty Care – Skip the ER and go straight to an orthopedic specialist for a fast and accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Onsite Access to Additional Services
- Imaging (Xray) and casting/bracing services are available onsite for your convenience.
- Receive treatment in an environment that’s calm, family-friendly and professional.
- Save up to 80% compared to the cost of an ER visit.
- Wait Less. Pay Less